Dotty's Travel Watercolor Journaling Kit
Our Net Loft 2023 Watercolor Journaling Kit features a collection of supplies needed for watercolor journaling.
- Van Gogh Pocket Paintset of 12 colors
- Fabriano Watercolor Postcard Set of20
- Staedtler 0.1 pen .
- Micron 005 FIne Point Marker
- Permanent White Gouache
- Daniel Smith Watercolor Paint Quinacridone Pink, Quinacridone Gold, Green Gold, Shadow Violet, Perylene Green
- Coliro Gold Metallic Paint
- Wink of Stella, clear
- Princeton Mini Detailer Round #2Synthetic Sable Paintbrush
- Princeton Mini Detailer Filbert #2 Synthetic Sable Paintbrush
- Princeton Travel Round #6
- Simply Simmons Round #8
- Ceramic Dish for Mixing Colors
- Pencils ( Net Loft Gansey & Blackwing natural)
- Faber Castelle Graphit Aquarelle Pencil
- Cretacolor Gum eraser
- Embellishment Glue Stick
- Scotch Cellophane Tape
- Photo Corners clear package of 500
- Beveled Grid Ruler Clear 6"
- Kum Long Point Pencil Sharpener
- Scissors safe for travel
- small square 100% cotton cloth
- Packet clear and glassine envelopes
- vinyl carrying case
$291 value for special price $250
Many people love using a water brush for journaling, and may be added to your order. The medium is the most popular size.
Not included in kit, but very nice to have, is one of our Platinum Fountain Pens in your choice of lovely colors, and cartridges of black carbon ink. Recommended is a pen with a fine tip. If you are purchasing the bottled carbon black ink, then you will need a converter. There is a substantial savings when you purchase the bottled ink, and then there is not the waste of the plastic cartridges. Please contact Dotty if you need help selecting a fountain pen.
If you can budget or put on your gift list, the Platinum 3776 with the gold tip. It is a delight to use with the carbon ink for journaling in the UEF Ultra Extra Fine tip.
The Platinum 3776 is such an enjoyable pen to write and sketch with, and my most favorite tool in the studio and in the field. I also love the set of Raphael traveling brushes. With a watercolor journal, the traveling brushes, fountain pen, pencil, and sketchbook, you are all set for a wonderful watercolor journaling experience.
Also recommended is a roll of washi tape (choose from shop selection on website)
A more comprehensive kit for using along with our Net Loft Watercolor Journaling Video Course may be found HERE.
You will need to select a journal. The Net Loft has a wide variety of WATERCOLOR JOURNALS for you to choose from. Check with us for complete selection.