Spincycle | Dyed in the Wool
Dyed in the Wool:
1. (of textiles) dyed before being formed into cloth.
2. (idiomatic) firmly established in a person's beliefs or habits; deeply ingrained in the nature of a person or thing.
- Sport Weight/Heavy Sock Weight
- 100% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester Wool
- 200 yards per skein
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Suggested gauge: 8-5 sts per inch on US #2-7
- MADE IN THE USA FROM SHEEP TO SKEIN
You will receive a skein from this colorway, but not the exact skein pictured. • Due to the “dyed in the wool” process, each skein produced is unique, even within a dyelot. • If you have specific color preferences, please leave a note in the box at checkout. • We recommend buying your entire yardage requirement for your project in the same transaction, so that we can hand select skeins that match.