Leather Handle Kit
Our Leather Handle Kit allows makers to add handles to any project simply and easily. No sewing or hardware is required.
The handles, cords, and washers are made of vegetable-tanned leather and are used to create a reinforced attachment on any cloth or knit bag. After installation, the handles will have a sturdy connection and allow carrying of market purchases, knitting projects, tools, or anything that will fit. When the bag needs washing, simply remove the leather handles, wash, and re-attach the handles.
- 2 leather straps (16"x.5")
- 4 leather "washers" (1"x.5")
- 4 leather cords (2mm x 5")
- Instructions for attaching to a bag
- Instructions for sewing your own cloth bag