Japanese Knitting Stitch Bible
260 Exquisite Patterns by Hitomi Shida
Shida's strikingly original designs and variations on every imaginable classic stitch result in intricate patterns that form the basis for beautiful and unique knitted fashions. This is the perfect book for the experienced knitter who is looking for new stitches that yield spectacular results! This Japanese knitting book features a wide range of rewarding and intricate stitches including:
- popcorn stitches
- twisted stitches
- and many more…
- A classic hat made using large patterns
- An elegant scarf in lacy patterns
- The ever-popular fingerless mittens
- Thick socks that can be made using various patterns
- A feminine collar using round stitching
- And much more!
This Japanese stitch dictionary represents a whole new adventure for knitters and is sure to become a valued reference for experienced knitters.
260 photos & 260 stitch patterns