Brooklyn Tweed Terra
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Texture Lace Triangular Shawl
Designer: Jared Flood
Wavelets of lace lap at the trailing edge of this simple shawl textured with chevron furrows of garter ridge. The same instructions yield a large size with softly rustic fabric in Shelter or a smaller triangle with crisply defined motifs in Arbor. Jewel tones make Terra perfect for autumn; a bright hue like Tincture will give you a jolt of color to enliven an outfit in any season.
- DK Version: approximately 590 yards of DK weight wool yarn
- Worsted Version: approximately 600 yards of worsted weight wool yarn
- DK Version: 5 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Arbor (100% American Targhee Wool; 145 yards/50g)
- Worsted Version: 5 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% US American Targhee-Columbia Wool; 140 yards/50g)
- Photographed in colors Wreath (Arbor) and Homemade Jam (Shelter)
The pattern comes as a heavy-weight paper booklet. Booklet includes full color photos, pattern schematics, charts, and special technique explanations.
Photos courtesy of Brooklyn Tweed