Mary Jane Mucklestone Muckle Mitts Knitalong
This is a knitalong from 2014 with Mary Jane Mucklestone for our NET LOFT FIBER AND FRIENDS pre-event intstructor Knitalong. We are continuing to stock this kit as it is a great project. Her pattern may be purchased, downloaded and printed from the link at the end of this description.
We have assembled kits using either Dale Heilo or Falk Superwash for the main color of the mitt. Falk is a little softer, but Heilo is a more durable yarn. We have selected an assortment of our Three Irish Girls Cordova Colorways Quartet Options from our Cordova Berries, Sandpiper, and Three Mile Bay Colorways. These were dyed exclusively for us by Three Irish Gilrs Yarns and we have matched the Dale Sportweight with Three Irish Girls Kells Sportweight Yarn Base.
NOTE: Colors available only as seen in photo. Falk Options 1-5, Heilo Options 6-11.
These kits are prepackaged and each number is associated with that particular Main Color Base Yarn to best allow color to be seen.
Information on Three Irish Girls Cordova Colorways:
- Salmonberry from Cordova Berries Quartet OUT OF STOCK
- Boswell Bay Wild Strawberries (Wild Strawberries in the beach grass) OUT OF STOCK
- Teal Tonal from Three Mile Bay Set. Three Mile Bay based on painting of Three Mile Bay out Whitshed Road by Susan Ogle. OUT OF STOCK
- Blue Water Tonal from Sandpiper Quartet
- Blueberries from Cordova Berries set OUT OF STOCK
- Hartney Bay Sandpiper (to celebrate the returning shorebird that flocks to our area by the thousands OUT OF STOCK
- Yellow Gold Tonal from Sandpiper Quartet
- Rusty Light Brown Tonal from Three Mile Bay Set. Three Mile Bay based on painting of Three Mile Bay out Whitshed Road by Susan Ogle. Not as coral as in picture. OUT OF STOCK
- Three Mile Bay OUT OF STOCK
- Sandy Tan Tonal from Sandpiper Quartet
- Nagoonberries from Cordova Berries Quartet OUT OF STOCK
Pattern available for purchase here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/muckle-mitts