Brooklyn Tweed Burnaby High Pines Cowl
- 390 yards of DK weight yarn
- 3 skeins Brooklyn Tweed Arbor (100% American Targhee wool; 145 yards/50 grams)
- 28 stitches & 30 rounds = 4” in chart pattern with Size A needle(s)
- Measurement taken from relaxed fabric after blocking
Size A (for Lower Ribbing and Main Fabric)
- One 24” circular needle in size needed to obtain chart gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size B (for Upper Ribbing)
- One 16” circular needle, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)
- 28½” (72.5 cm) circumference at bottom
- 25¼” (64 cm) circumference at top
- 11½” (29 cm) height
The pattern comes as a heavy-weight paper booklet. Booklet includes full color photos, pattern schematics, charts, and special technique explanations.
Photos courtesy of Brooklyn Tweed.